Mevol always upholds the "Customer First" service concept, is committed to bringing consumers an unparalleled user experience, and to providing a satisfactory service to consumers.
What is covered by the warranty?
Mevol product warranty coverage applies only to malfunction or damage that occurs under normal and safe use. The warranty periods applicable to different types of products are as follows:
|Mevol X Device||12 months from date of purchase|
Mevol X Pod
|18 months from date of manufacture|
18 months from date of manufacture
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Any malfunction or damage not caused by or arising from the manufacturing process.
- Malfunction or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
- Theft or loss of products.
- Damage caused by opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way.
- Claims for non-defective products.
How do I make a warranty claim?
To claim using your warranty for Mevol related products, follow the steps below:
- You need to confirm whether the product is under warranty. If you're not sure, contact customer service (email@example.com) for assistance.
- Send an email to the Mevol customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit a warranty claim or DM us @Mevol_global on Instagram for a warranty claim.
- Products purchased from authorized retailers may claim the warranty at the retailers' store.
- All warranty applications must provide proof of purchase/order number and product serial number. To ensure that your application can be handled promptly, you must submit the relevant information when making the claim.
- Mevol only accepts refund claims based on product quality issues, and the product should be purchased on the official Mevol website and must be returned directly to Mevol within 14 days of product receipt.
- Products purchased from authorized Mevol retailers are subject to the retailers' return policy, so please consult your retailer before purchasing
- Valid claims can be filed by emailing the Mevol customer care team at email@example.com
- All refunds will be returned to your original payment account within 30 business days. The specific time will vary depending on the payment method.
- Mevol reserves the right to request more details about the device or product, including photos and videos.
- Mevol reserves the right to repair the device to restore its normal function prior to replacement or refund of the product.
- If your warranty claim is valid, Mevol will replace or repair the product free of charge.