Mevol always upholds the "Customer First" service concept, is committed to bringing consumers an unparalleled user experience, and to providing a satisfactory service to consumers.
What is covered by the warranty?
Mevol product warranty coverage applies only to malfunction or damage that occurs under normal and safe use. The warranty periods applicable to different types of products are as follows:
|Mevol X Device||12 months from date of purchase|
Mevol X Pod
|18 months from date of manufacture|
18 months from date of manufacture
What is not covered by the warranty?
- Any malfunction or damage not caused by or arising from the manufacturing process.
- Malfunction or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
- Theft or loss of products.
- Damage caused by opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way.
- Claims for non-defective products.
How do I make a warranty claim?
To claim using your warranty for Mevol related products, follow the steps below:
- You need to confirm whether the product is under warranty. If you're not sure, contact customer service for assistance.
- Send an email to the Mevol customer service team (email@example.com) to submit a warranty claim or contact customer service for assistance.
- All warranty applications must provide proof of purchase/order number and product serial number. To ensure that your application can be handled promptly, you must submit the relevant information when making the claim.
- The Mevol customer service team will reply in detail to your warranty claim as soon as possible.
Any item purchased through Mevol's official website is eligible for a 14-day unconditional return if there is a quality issue.
Returns are subject to the following terms:
- Mevol only accepts return requests based on product quality issues.
- You can only return items purchased on the Mevol website.
- Mevol only accepts refund claims based on product quality issues, and the product should be purchased on the official Mevol website and must be returned directly to Mevol within 14 days of product receipt.
- Products purchased from authorized Mevol retailers are subject to the retailers' return policy, so please consult your retailer before purchasing. Not all retailers allow returns for refunds.
- All refunds will be returned to your original payment account within 30 business days. The specific time will vary depending on the payment method.
- For further information about the returns policy, please email the Mevol customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mevol reserves the right to request more details about the device or product, including photos and videos.
- Mevol reserves the right to repair the device to restore its normal function prior to replacement or refund of the product.
- If your warranty claim is valid, Mevol will replace or repair the product free of charge.